Registration must be completed online by clicking on the link below. Visit the registration site and follow the prompts to complete the registration details as requested. Registrations will not be accepted over the telephone.
Early bird registration is available until midnight, 31 July 2017 (AEST).
Standard registration prices will apply until midnight, 2 October 2017 (AEDT).
After this time, onsite registration prices will apply.
All conference registrations include:
- Attendance to all sessions at the 19th Australasian Engineering Heritage Conference (AEHC17)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea at the conference
- AEHC17 Conference welcome reception – Monday 9 October 2017
- AEHC17 Conference dinner – Thursday 12 October 2017
- Full Day Bus Tour – Friday 13 October 2017
- Post Bus Tour Barbecue – Friday 13 October 2017
- Access to all conference full papers
*Please note that day registrations do NOT include any of the Social Funciton or Tour tickets
|Registration Fee||Early Bird
Until 31 July 2017
1 August – 2 October 2017
From 2 October 2017
|Full Member Registration||$570||$670||$710|
|Full Non-Member Registration||$670||$790||$870|
|Member Day Registration||$200||$200||$200|
|Non-Member Day Registration||$250||$250||$250|
Full conference attendance equals 19 CPD hours
Terms and Conditions
A refund policy will apply for cancellation as follows:
- Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will be refunded in its entirety
- Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before the event will be given a 75% refund
- Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded
- Transfer of registration is allowed if you notify our office at least 5 business days before event. Please note that any difference in fees will have to be paid if the replacement registrant is not entitled to the same rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower fee item.
- Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program.
- Engineers Australia cannot accept responsibility for delegates’ late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays outside of their control.
- I acknowledge and consent that during my attendance at this event my image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of this event, which may be distributed or published at the discretion of Engineers Australia. If you do not wish to be recorded, please select “I do not agree” to the Privacy Consent at the time of registration
Social events cancellation policy
The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Regrettably, optional social events and additional ticket cancellations cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event.
All payments are made online using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express.
All fees above are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.